Skip to content


Chris M. - Nov '20
My wife sent me a message yesterday while I was at work. She said it smelled funny in the house, like propane. So she had turned off our little heater upstairs. I told her since I wouldn't get home for a while to call Southern States. Your guys were out there in about 2 hours. They checked out both heaters and gave them the OK. I had done some spray painting in my garage and some of the fumes snuck into the basement around a return air duct. The guys explained to my wife that the fumes weren't dangerous but that was the cause of the smell she noticed. They recommended she turn the heaters off and air the place out. This morning, I turned the heaters back on and all is well. I just wanted to compliment you on your responsiveness and your excellent customer service.